The outbreak of COVID-19 has caused a great deal of uncertainty on both a micro and macro level, with people and businesses trying to find common ground between safety and normalcy. While there are a lot of activities that may not return to normal for quite some time, there are other things that can still be done during the global pandemic with certain precautions, like buying a car.
Get a free quote
If you are debating buying a car right now, but are concerned about safety, social distancing, or affordability, Wrench is here to provide you with some insights into the automobile industry during this uncertain time. Here are some key facts about the industry right now that you should know:
- Dealerships have increased safety precautions in order to ensure customer safety.
- Dealerships are having a harder time getting new vehicles from manufacturers because a lot of plants have had to close.
- The only way you are going to get a good deal on a new car is if it was not selling well before the pandemic, because dealerships are looking to get these cars off the lot.
- There are a variety of online tools to help you conduct research on cars for sale from the safety of your home.
- Now is a good time to buy a used car, and Wrench is here to help!
The used car market is HOT right now, so if you have the means to do so, now is the right time to buy. The used car industry is faring better than it was before the pandemic, due to the large influx of rental cars onto the used car lots and dealerships’ desire to sell any cars they can. Used car dealerships have to obey the same safety standards that any other dealership does and have also utilized online tools such as virtual tours and increased customer service. Wrench has put together a list of tips for buying a car during this uncertain time, in order to ensure that you have the best and safest experience possible.
- Do your research. Right now it is more important than ever to conduct thorough research when deciding what car is right for you. Research what car is best for you, and know what to look for when researching used cars.
- Be patient. Many of us are graced (or cursed) with more time on our hands than ever before, which affords you with copious amounts of time to make sure that you are not jumping the gun on buying a car. Do research, make calls, and assess all of your options before coming to a decision. If you are looking to minimize your time at the dealership or in the car, the best thing you can do is to come prepared and know what to look for.
- Get the car inspected before purchase. Regardless of the coronavirus pandemic, this is one of the most important things to do before buying a used car. If you have found a car that you love, schedule an appointment with a Wrench mobile technician at https://wrench.com/services/ . A Wrench used car inspection will determine whether you are getting a good deal on your used car or if there are things that the dealership is not telling you. Our Wrench technicians are fully equipped to deliver a safe inspection, including wearing masks, practicing social distancing, and offering a disinfecting wipe down of all high-contact surfaces.
- Take the appropriate safety precautions. In the same way that our Wrench technicians are being highly cautious, you can do the same throughout all stages of the car-buying process. Minimize your time at the dealership by conducting as much research as possible prior to your visit, and practice social distancing when you get there. Check in with the dealership to get verbal confirmation that they are also taking appropriate measures to ensure your safety, and make your visit concise and informative.
Why Choose Wrench for Used Car Inspections? Introducing Lemon Squad!
Wrench is committed to constantly learning and growing our used car inspections services to ensure that each and every one of our customers will receive the peace of mind they deserve when they celebrate the purchase of a new used vehicle. In order for us to provide better used car inspection services, we have acquired a company of used car inspectors called Lemon Squad. Technicians at Lemon Squad are skilled at used car inspection services, so you can have them take a look at any potential used vehicle purchase and we will give you a full report on what we see. Then you will be able to use that information to choose whether that vehicle will be right for you. To learn more about Lemon Squad and our used car inspection services, click here and take a look at the Lemon Squad website.
During these uncertain times, Wrench is doing everything we can to ease some of the stress that you may have when it comes to researching and buying a car. It is important to think about your future and how much you will be driving given COVID-19 when deciding whether or not to buy a car. If you have decided that now is the time, use these facts and tips to ensure that you are handling the car buying process to the best of your ability while maintaining your health and peace of mind. When it comes time to book a service with Wrench, whether it be a used car inspection or an oil change for your new used car, your safety is our top priority, which is why we have taken all of the necessary measures to ensure that our customers do not have anything to worry about. If you have further questions about our services or using Wrench during a global pandemic, feel free to talk to our customer service team through email, email@example.com, or by phone, 844-997-3624.
Get a free quote